[Klug-general] ISPs

Twigathy twigathy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 13:39:16 UTC 2009

Eclipse are okay.... I used to be with them. They cap downloads and
uploads though, which isn't so nice. However, they do offer a routed
subnet if you want multiple IP addresses on your network!

Currently I'm with be (bethere.co.uk I think, [warning, eyebleedingly
terrible site-redesign]) on a 3 month(?) rolling contract. They are
very quick, but have had routing problems in the past and also they
have possibly the slowest DNS servers on the planet. OpenDNS (yuck) or
some other DNS server is a good idea when on be.