[Klug-general] ISPs

Antonio Mendoza Mendoza agmendozam at yahoo.es
Thu Jul 30 21:36:39 UTC 2009

Hi.
I have been for more than 3 years with Force9, though I find a bit slower when they were absorbed by Plus.net, though still quite reliable.
They cap a bit, but I think it is a reasonable quality-price relation. You can get unlimited service if you go for the "premium" version
So far I never  had any problem, so I can't give an opinion about their support service.
Also I have been said Zen is a good option, though haven't tried it myself.

Another lurker,
Antonio

La Tierra es un solo pais y la Humanidad sus ciudadanos

The Earth is one country and mankind its citizens

agmendozam AT yahoo DOT es

agmendozam ARROBA yahoo PUNTO es

ICQ# 224695209

Registered Linux User 408898