[Klug-general] ISPs

Mike Evans mike at tandem.f9.co.uk
Fri Jul 31 07:55:18 UTC 2009

Antonio Mendoza Mendoza wrote:
> Hi.
> I have been for more than 3 years with Force9, though I find a bit
> slower when they were absorbed by Plus.net, though still quite reliable.

I'm also a Force9-er.  I don't think you can sign up for them now - you
just sign up for PlusNet, which I also put my mother on in Bristol last
year.  Neither of us have a huge amount of traffic so we are on low data
contracts - but if you go over your monthly limit you just pay a bit
more.  What's more anything you download overnight doesn't count so if I
want a new distro to play with or want to do an OS update I use cron or
at in association with wget, yum or apt-get.

Mike