[Klug-general] Laptop purchase. any recommendations?

nic dan dungeons88 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 1 12:39:22 UTC 2009

hi Peter

quote: '(I would prefer fix but they will not even boot currently)'

get hold of hiren's boot CD

http://www.hirensbootcd.net/

It's been a lifesaver for many of my PC's which go walkabout

Often after my attempts to install & dual boot linux on a windoze box
I do wish they didn't build linux destruct into windoze
Main problems I find are goosed mbr/fat tables, or grub/NTLoader problems

HTH

Aitch