[Klug-general] Ubuntu Query

rich-ayres at tiscali.co.uk rich-ayres at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Jun 10 09:20:39 UTC 2009

Hi All
 Have recently reinstalled "Hardy Heron" on my machine with a separate
partition for /home. The installer did not want to give me this option,
but I persevered and eventually got what I wanted. Restored all my
/home files from backup without problems. The system now has a problem
in that I get a message "INSTALL PROBLEM  Configuration defaults for
GNOME power manager are incorrectly configured. See your Administrator"
 Very "Microsoft " to me, and as I am the administrator and haven't a
clue, quite perplexing.
        Help appreciated..
           Rich

Value your online security: Get 50% off Norton Security 2009 - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/securepc