[Klug-general] Fw: clcreator

rich-ayres at tiscali.co.uk rich-ayres at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Jun 17 09:36:58 UTC 2009

----Original Message----
From: rich-ayres at tiscali.co.uk
Date: 12/06/2009 16:03
To: "Kent Linux User Group - General Topics"<kent at mailman.lug.org.uk>
Subj: [Klug-general] clcreator

Hi All
   Sent this some time ago but suspect my service provider  has had
problem as I did not receive ny mail for a couple of days. Apologies if
already received.
                                 R.
    Flushed with success at compiling my first tarball,  (I know its
been a long time but some of us oldies are a bit slow on the uptake),
The cup of triumph has been dashed from my lips by two snags:
 1) There does not appear to be anything specific in the way of user
instructions, apart from " Intuitive - Similar to Visualbasic" which
have never used.
2) The widow containing the program is too large for the screen so
that some information is missing. The resize option is greyed out
  Solving the second part would probably help in solving 1st part.
The
program is written in "Gambas"
                      and creates slideshows for burning to DVD. Am I
correct in assuming it is an X configuration problem?
       If anyone has a better alternative program Please advise but I
would really like to have this one working properly having got so
far!!
                       Regards R.

Value your online security: Get 50% off Norton Security 2009 - http:
//www.tiscali.co.uk/securepc