[Klug-general] Free hardware

Martin A. Brooks martin at antibodymx.net
Sun Jun 21 16:24:42 UTC 2009

In my boot i have two half-depth 1u front mounting Pyramid servers.  I
think they're about 2.5ghz celerons, and I _think_ they have 1G of
memory.  Dual 100M NICs, no hard disks as I'll have to hammer the
platters,  no CD-ROM.

Otherwise in good working order and free to anyone who wants to come
pick them up at RM3.   I know they run Debian perfectly as that's what's
been on them for the past quite-a-few years.

They look a little like
http://www.pyramid.de/en/products/oem/shortrack_btx.php   except black.

Oh, and you get a FREE 1st-generation antibodyMX case badge thrown in.
Bargain, huh?