[Klug-general] 2 Mini-ATX PC Cases

nic dan dungeons88 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 25 11:30:19 UTC 2009

Hi Peter
I'm interested in at least one of them as I just got an EPIA M1000 off ebay, will take both if no-one else wants/needs one
I'm not sure if I can make the meeting Saturday, though....
maybe get there for the last hour?
It'll be my first meeting if I do make it, so maybe a chance to meet a few names
Aitch