[Klug-general] 2 Mini-ATX PC Cases

Peter Childs peterachilds at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 11:53:42 UTC 2009

2009/6/25 nic dan <dungeons88 at hotmail.com>:
> Hi Peter
> I'm interested in at least one of them as I just got an EPIA M1000 off ebay,
> will take both if no-one else wants/needs one
> I'm not sure if I can make the meeting Saturday, though....
> maybe get there for the last hour?
> It'll be my first meeting if I do make it, so maybe a chance to meet a few
> names
> Aitch

They are ATX not ITX (which makes a big difference) so its one is a
desktop with space for 2 x 5 1/2 inch drives the other is a tower and
has space for hmm 4 x 5 1/2 drives, Ones a desktop the other a tower.
I think some people got a bit confused. They might even be ATX cases.

I'm never quite sure how the terms apply to cases so I think the Tower
may even be an ATX case as it has a ATX motherboard in it currently,
the Destop has a MicroATX Mothboard in it. If that helps

Peter