[Klug-general] Sat 28th Meeting in Maidstone

J Subs subs at firebox.nu
Wed Mar 25 10:29:26 UTC 2009

Hi Colin et al,

> Hi Jake, have you been to a meeting before? Hope not because you can
> be our lurker who delurkers :-)

I'm a newbie to the area, so will be an opportunity for The Grand Delurking.

> As we are short of talks (please come forward people) we could all
> have a sneaky game of Open Arena!!

I actually have some ideas I'd like to run past people about a "FLOSS
regional training centre", scribbled down on the back of an envelope, so
could give a short 'talk' about that? Also some ideas about FLOSS in
education.

> It's fun to play and runs on most systems. Files are here
> http://openarena.ws/ so people can download and be ready for some
> fraggin action.

Alas no, Quake III fragged me out, so I don't partake any more ;)

cheers, Jake