[Klug-general] Sat 28th Meeting in Maidstone

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 20:39:02 UTC 2009

2009/3/25 J Subs <subs at firebox.nu>

> I actually have some ideas I'd like to run past people about a "FLOSS
> regional training centre", scribbled down on the back of an envelope, so
> could give a short 'talk' about that? Also some ideas about FLOSS in
> education.

I am sure others will be very interested in that. People have mentioned LPI
in the past and I know Wayne was interested in a study group and also James
Snyder is interested in LPI.

Look forward to meeting you and hearing your views on FLOSS Training and
more importantly FLOSS in education!  Especially good as we are meeting in a
school.  (James will be kicking himself for not being able to attend now)

Colin