[Klug-general] Sat 28th Meeting in Maidstone

J Subs subs at firebox.nu
Thu Mar 26 08:28:13 UTC 2009

> Look forward to meeting you and hearing your views on FLOSS Training
> and more importantly FLOSS in education!

Excellent. Just to say, these are only ideas at this stage, and I'm
really looking forward to hearing other people's views and experiences.
A Grand Delurking _plus_ Floating A Pipe Dream...

I'll just use a flipchart//black/whiteboard rather than any formal
PowerPoint(TM) presentation ;)

cheers, Jake