[Klug-general] [Klug-General] Saturday 30th May Dover Meeting

rich-ayres at tiscali.co.uk rich-ayres at tiscali.co.uk
Mon May 11 20:42:54 UTC 2009

Could you please defer any compiler talk that may be contemplated, for the next meeting, as I was the person who suggested it and would dearly appreciate some pointers? Unfortunately I am out of the country for the next meeting. Obviously if no-one else is interested I will continue to try to decypher the man pages
          Regards R.