[Klug-general] My earlier plea re Skype

Paul Littlefield paul.littlefield at bigfoot.com
Tue May 12 12:00:22 UTC 2009

On 11/05/09 Fish wrote:
> I'm not all that familiar with the stock Linux distro that comes on the Acer laptops

Hang on a minute, I have an Acer Aspire One and the procedure for installing Skype is not the usual.

It comes with Linpus Linux and I had to use a chap's blog to install Skype and other nice bits of software that do not come as standard on the Aspire One.

http://www.theacerguy.com/?s=skype&x=0&y=0

Please check before you proceed that you have the same model as me.

Can you turn your acer over and tell me the numbers (everthing!) on the bottom please?

Regards

Paully