[Klug-general] My earlier plea re Skype

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Mon May 11 10:47:07 UTC 2009

2009/5/11 <PatRichardson at aol.com>

>  I had been directed from the Skype home page to their download options.
> From there, I had downloaded a couple of the listed programmes but, as my
> plea for help indicated, had not been able to make them install.

  This first Linux purchase is a little Acer AOA110-AB Q1.

Doing a quick Google for 'acer netbook install skype' I discovered this page
http://www.acer.com/aspireone/support/files/connect.html#002
which appears to have instructions and a specific Skype install file for the
Acer Aspire One.

Give that a go and let us know what happens.

Colin