[Klug-general] Dongle

nic dan dungeons88 at hotmail.com
Tue May 12 22:51:53 UTC 2009

Br Philippe

Afterthought, puzzled, having reconsidered.
Why should you be not able to receive conventional wired broadband any more?. Either via copper cable/BT style, or via coax, Cable/Virgin style
3G really is only necessary when the other systems are unobtainable or have failed
Hence my use of the Huawei E220 when travelling, or on my friend's boat - no landline available.
Someone else mentioned 'overselling' & I feel that you may have been misled....
Unless your property has been teleported out of normal landline reach??
Aitch