[Klug-general] Dongle

Philippe Yates philippe.y at franciscans.ac.uk
Thu May 14 15:15:02 UTC 2009

Thanks for all your help on this. I now have a much better understanding
of what is being done in the house and it looks as if I will be able to
do without a dongle after all. Your replies were very useful in helping
me to understand better what is being done and to ask the right
questions. That saved me spending money uselessly.
Thank you,
Philippe

email: philippe.y at franciscans.ac.uk
Website: www.franciscans.ac.uk