[Klug-general] Network Switches

nic dan dungeons88 at hotmail.com
Sat May 16 15:29:40 UTC 2009

Hi Peter [got it right. now, originally sent to Colin, sorry if late]

Most replies seem to focus on switches/network
cards/type&make, however my experience of this is that often
cabling gets chafed in doors/wheeled on/trodden on/pulled etc & I
presume you have tried unplugging switch cleanering & replugging
&/or replacing cables?
You should have at least one more modern
managed switch in circuit as you are probably getting packet/path
crashing/storms, as has been suggested

Aitch :)