[Klug-general] Webcams and remote controls

Paul Littlefield paul.littlefield at bigfoot.com
Thu May 28 12:19:54 UTC 2009

On 28/05/09 J D Freeman wrote:
> Does anyone have any recommendations?

Sorry, cannot help with the webcam.

> I am also looking for a remote for use with mythtv, what do people recommend?

I am just about to try a USB "Meant for Windows Media Centre" remote control with the MythTV front end in the bedroom (running on my Acer Aspire One). It is _supposed_ to work out of the box! I will let you know how it goes.

The front room remote control came with the Hauppauge card on the server.

Did your TV capture card come with an option of a remote?
What's the exact make and model of the card?

Regards

Paully