[Klug-general] getting broadband

nic dan dungeons88 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 21 14:06:49 UTC 2009

Hi James

I'm on Virgin, but speed is nothing like as advertised

favourite phrase "up to" 10meg is really about 2

I'm considering going over to BE but this will mean signing up for a BT landline again

A friend has it and gets really good speed in Hertfordshire, but I don't know if Kent is different

https://www.bethere.co.uk/web/beportal/homepage

No problem with linux with any broadband that I know of, and I've used 'Three' 3G also

Did you find it slow, also, unless you got a really strong signal?

Aitch