[Klug-general] help to Untangle my untangle tangle

Karl Lattimer karl at qdh.org.uk
Thu Oct 1 13:11:54 UTC 2009

do they both land on port 80 on the machine that's forwarding them on?

e.g.

ex1 --- 80 -> 80-> router ---------- 80 --->

ex2 --- 80 -> 81-> router ---------- 80 --->

Should work, but I think if you try and have port 80 routed twice
through one router even if it comes from a different external IP it
may cause problems... I'm not sure, I can't really understand your
original diagram.

BR,