[Klug-general] Technical Meeting Saturday 31st October

james morris james at jwm-art.net
Thu Oct 8 13:49:11 UTC 2009

The lure of fancy dress don't do it for me neither, but I'll attend.

Any ideas for topics/presentations? ...

Looking in Linux Magazine this month there's an article about wireless
security, using kismet, aircrack-ng, and karmetasploit. I'd be
interested to see this stuff demonstrated and to learn how big a frown
might arise on the face of big brother?

James.