[Klug-general] Technical Meeting Saturday 31st October

stuartbrand.co.uk stuart at stuartbrand.co.uk
Thu Oct 8 14:17:23 UTC 2009

On 08 October 2009 at 15:49 james morris <james at jwm-art.net> wrote:

> The lure of fancy dress don't do it for me neither, but I'll attend.
>
> Any ideas for topics/presentations? ...
>
> Looking in Linux Magazine this month there's an article about wireless
> security, using kismet, aircrack-ng, and karmetasploit. I'd be
> interested to see this stuff demonstrated and to learn how big a frown
> might arise on the face of big brother?
>
> James.
> /kent

I use kismet at work to search for wireless devices and I can show how to use it
for that but not for advanced features like how to decrypt a wep key, but still
interesting I think

plus I can show a little script I just made that re writes an ID3 tag on a .mp3
by using the file name and does so for all files in a directory.

Stuart