[Klug-general] Technical Meeting Saturday 31st October

James Blake jimmyblake at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 21:49:21 UTC 2009

I've asked Andrei if he, Kos or Andrew can make it for the 31st to do
a demo of cracking WEP keys using Linux tools, to talk about the
recent discoveries of more vulnerabilities in WPA and the general use
of Linux as a penetration testing platform including the Metasploit
framework.  I'll report back if he is available and you can let me
know if you want to bring them in.

I also recommend Backtrack as a live CD penetration testing distro.

James