[Klug-general] Technical Meeting Saturday 31st October

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 06:45:31 UTC 2009

2009/10/8 James Blake <jimmyblake at gmail.com>

> I've asked Andrei if he, Kos or Andrew can make it for the 31st to do
> a demo of cracking WEP keys using Linux tools, to talk about the
> recent discoveries of more vulnerabilities in WPA and the general use
> of Linux as a penetration testing platform including the Metasploit
> framework.  I'll report back if he is available and you can let me
>  know if you want to bring them in.

Hi James
That would be great if they can come and talk to KLUG .  Anyone can bring
anyone to a meeting to talk about anything computer or Linux related we just
need some notice for scheduling etc. And if they are a big famous person or
it will be a very interesting talk we can advertise the event through other
channels and get more people to come.

No one has yet come forward to organize this meeting and sort out talks so
Wireless security could be the topic for this month if your friends can
come.  November we are meeting in Maidstone and that does not have a topic
as yet if November is better for them.  We will then probably return to
Dover in January after skipping a December meeting.

Personally I hope they can do the talk in November as I will miss October
meeting and the talk sounds very interesting :)

Colin