[Klug-general] Alan Turing Pardon Petition

Tom Carlson twigathy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 10:49:03 UTC 2009

Interestingly gmail copes with this kind of mailing list fail just
fine. This is a new thread to me. (Or 'conversation' as the google
folk like to call them).

On topic... I don't see how Turing is not relevant when it comes to a
LUG mailing list, or pretty much any computing mailing list. Giants,
shoulders etc.

A worthy petition too, I signed it.