[Klug-general] Website Hosting Advise

dan attwood danattwood at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 23 11:36:59 UTC 2009

> I was looking at Drupal, My website needs some complicated forms and
> needs to access an external Postgres Database which I don't want to
> mix up with the Drupal One.... I want to keep the split for security
> reasons (among others)......
>
> Peter.

well complictaded form aren't an issue - you can do all kinds of things
with cck

as for connecting to an external database i'm not sure of the best
approach to that. I;d think long and hard about ti though. Can you just
dump a form form the website to an email and parse it into the postgres
database?

another possibility to build a form that uses the postgres db and then
iframe it into the drupal setup