[Klug-general] September Dover Synopsis

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 17:35:02 UTC 2009

Hi all and thanks to everyone who came to the meeting on Saturday in Dover.

For this months synopsis I have actually done it differently. I have been
trying to learn how to use Scribus so I have created a newsletter style
synopsis in Scribus and then exported it to a PDF.  You can find it here
http://www.kentlug.org/node/21822 (if the KLUG site can cope with us all
going there at once) This is just my first attempt at using Scribus so don't
be too critical of my layout or style please.

Scribus is a great application and I am enjoying using it and will probably
make more issues of 'This Month In KLUG' with it :-)

Colin