[Klug-general] easy/fast web design

James Morris james at jwm-art.net
Sat Apr 3 01:30:46 UTC 2010

Thanks for all the suggestions. Drupal seems to be working out quite well
for this. There's one main question remaining:

The installer installed drupal in ~/public_html/drupal/ so to access the
content you must go to http://domain.name/drupal/.

Not sure what to do here. I'd prefer (and expected) it to be below
public_html, but then there's all the theme/images/css stuff to shuffle
about. So just being able to access it like:

http://domain.name/?q=node/2

and not get an index listing for

http://domain.name/

would be good enough.