[Klug-general] easy/fast web design

James Morris james at jwm-art.net
Sat Apr 3 01:51:12 UTC 2010

Just a note to say, from reading some of the README's in the drupal
install, the location is standard. further googling revealed the use of
the ReWriteEngine (mod_rewrite?)

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/990392/htaccess-rewrite-to-redirect-root-url-to-subdirectory

RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^example\.com$