[Klug-general] Mail Servers

David Halliday david.halliday at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 12:09:59 UTC 2010

You need to set MX records etc... in your DNS configuration:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MX_record
Your DNS provider should be able to help with this.

You can't set this up for a home machine, used to be able to but most hosts
don't accept anything from an IP address that is allocated to home use as
this is where most infected spam drones work.