[Klug-general] Faversham LUG anyone?

Jake Rayson jake at growdigital.net
Mon Feb 1 13:07:48 UTC 2010

I'd like to start spreading the word about Free Software and GNU/Linux
on a very local level, running a monthly "install Linux and get advice"
in a local community centre, and then try to have a Linux Buddy
System(TM) where seasoned linuxers are paired with someone setting up.

I'd like to keep this separate from my nascent training business, so
would like to set up a Faversham LUG, concentrating on newbie
installation, education and support. This would be very different from
KLUG, which IMHO has a far wider remit and audience.

Any thoughts? Anyone interested?

cheers, Jake

--
[~] Jake Rayson