[Klug-general] Faversham Linux Users Group - workshops

nic dan dungeons88 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 17 19:15:22 UTC 2010

I'd like to dd my support to Karl's, as I felt similarly

When I first started trying linux I felt like an Alien, and the sort of reaction here reminds me of the many RTFM replies I got

Is there something about helping people don't get....?

Or is it just a geek thing?

Jake, I'll be happy to bring along some puppy linux stuff, though not sure if I can make all the meetings

Aitch :)