[Klug-general] Folder refuses to delete from trash

Rich klug-mail at richayres2.plus.com
Wed Jan 13 09:25:34 UTC 2010

Good morning all
	Couldn't  resist the awful Pun.
	While emptying the trash can my Partner was left with one folder. The
Folder is called NZ_Images_ (ask my partner why the last underscore). On
trying to drag it to the desktop I got the message " Error while copying
NZ_Images_. Not sure if the dot is just a full stop,
Any way the folder appeared on the desktop and I used sudo rm -R
foldername to delete it. The folder still remained in the trash.
	Knowing my partners tendency to create multinested folders I tried this
procedure several times with same result.
	Can delete this folder as root from within the trash folder and if so
how can I cd to it?
	Properties gives location as trash:/// so I tried
cd /home/heather/trash and /home/heather/Desktop/trash neither of which
were found.