[Klug-general] Folder refuses to delete from trash

Dan Attwood danattwood at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 13 09:57:30 UTC 2010

the actual trash folder is probably /home/heather/.Trash and you can safely
rm -r this. It will be recreated as next logon

you could also try to install the trash-cli package. This will enalbe you to
run 'sudo empty-trash' to empty your trash folder. You can also switch to
root and run the command to empty roots trash folder

Dan