[Klug-general] Baffled by Kubuntu networking

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 18:16:34 UTC 2010

On 31 January 2010 18:01, Blake <ottawa-can at virginmedia.com> wrote:

> Mike,
>
> I have just changed to Virgin and cannot get my email to work at all. I
> am using Ubuntu. Any suggestions.
>
> Sorry I do not use Kubuntu and cannot help you there.
>
> Blake

Hi Blake
As you sent this email to the list from your new email address it was
initially blocked. I allowed it and have added your new email address to the
subscribed list. Hope this is ok.

Also as you have emailed us all successfully, what exactly is wrong when you
say  'cannot get my email to work at all'.  If this is a problem you need
help from the list, can I suggest making a new thread and leaving this one
for Mikes networking issue.

Colin