[Klug-general] Baffled again - samba networking

Michael E. Rentell michael.rentell at ntlworld.com
Tue Jul 27 13:36:39 UTC 2010

Thanks for that pointer David. I am still having problems but haven't
exhausted all possibilities yet. I will add that one to the list.

Linux Mint claims to be son of Ubuntu. Hah! It don't do sudo but it
doesn't say it doesn't. So you do a sudo and it just comes back 'command
not found'. So you think the command is faulty of something.

Actually with Mint you have to do su then password just like in Mandriva
and others. Then you can make the commands. That left me lost for
functions for 24 hours!

Now there's something I've learned today.

Still baffled, still trying. I'll get there. Thanks to all for the
suggestions.

MikeR