[Klug-general] Baffled again - samba networking

David Halliday david.halliday at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 11:55:21 UTC 2010

I'm aware that I'm getting into this a little late and that this isn't a
direct answer to the question, however An article has just come up in my
news reader on this very subject:

"We will look at how to convert your Ubuntu box into a Samba file server and
configure it to share directories with different combinations of
permissions."

http://www.linuxuser.co.uk/tutorials/build-a-samba-file-server/