[Klug-general] Any one interested in Tipple101?

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 14:30:31 UTC 2010

On Wednesday 30th from 7.30pm some random interesting people will meet for
Tipple101 in Rochester.
What's Tipple101 you say? Well it's just Tuttle101 but in the evening.
Simple right.

Slightly more info is here
http://us1.campaign-archive.com/?u=042c37dcb6353578f88de1b73&id=8439530c4f

And the meeting place is The North Foreland pub just a few minutes walk from
Rochester train station.
http://www.pub-explorer.com/olpg/northforeland/index.htm

The Medway Tuttle/Tipple meetups are organised by Carl Jeffery from
http://www.fellowcreative.com/ who explains the meetup as;

'My personal understanding of Tuttle continues to evolve daily but today
I’ll pose the following definition: ‘a participatory action or moment in
time, where the spaces between people (as individuals or in groups) provide
an open-mind and conversational canvas for transversal lines and alternative
angles of exploration, learning, perception, approach, collaboration,
ideation and innovation, resulting in positive-participation and
social-value‘ – *or put simply, to Tuttle, is to have a great excuse for an
open-minded conversation over a coffee or beer, plus its free to participate
and provides a much better platform for social-interaction, education,
inspiration and creative collaboration than any structured conference,
speed-networking programme or lead generation event I’ve ever attended.*'

I know a few KLUGGERS are going already, but thought it worth giving the
information to all.

Hope to see some of your there for an interesting evening of conversation
and beer.

Colin