[Klug-general] Fwd: Re: Now here's a funny thing.

klug-mail at richayres2.plus.com klug-mail at richayres2.plus.com
Thu Mar 4 13:47:02 UTC 2010

>> My guess is (based on your clue) Each line is a hex number with 00 to
indicate the end of cahr and FF as carriage return. this leaves 80 bit
that can be 0 or 1 to indicate on or off pixel.
      I am an oldie but this is a result of my logic - right or wrong - No
prior knowledge!
          Rich.
 Respects Mike you seem to caahrting waters that i have yet to attempt.
Very encouraging to a sixty two year old and