[Klug-general] Kmail Address Book

Mike Rentell michael.rentell at ntlworld.com
Fri Mar 5 10:14:39 UTC 2010

On an entirely different topic .. I've been forced to switch from Thunderbird
ver 3.0-1 to Kmail because this latest version of Tbird is just so unstable
on my PCLOS 2009.2 setup. No one else seems to have this problem but it is so
annoying that I'm giving kmail a whirl.

It seems perfectly satisfactory except that I cannot figure out how to get the
integral address book to intercept incoming and outgoing email  addresses and
store them. Tbird was good at this and I would like that function.

Anyone any idea how to switch that feature on? Or alternatively is there a
repository somewhere I can get the earlier version of Tbird from. Don't like
this new one at all.

All offerings etc...
MikeR