[Klug-general] brctl wifi

Stuart Brand stuart at stuartbrand.co.uk
Mon Mar 8 21:21:06 UTC 2010

does anyone if brctl and wlan0/ra0 with eth0 has been cracked?

FYI, I have a wireless router in the lounge, a media server in the
basement and a laptop with mythtv frontend in the bedroom.

I want to use the laptop and extend my network to server internet to my
xobx360...

so it goes

brctl addbr br0
brctl addif br0 eth0
brctl addif br0 ra0

from what I've read 801.11 doesn't allow multiple mac addresses from the
same interface, just wondering if anyone has done this or knows how to
get around it?

FYI - I used a iptables masq which lets me sign into xbox live but
because because its behind a crappy bt homehub theres no support for
static routes so I can't join games :(