[Klug-general] Ubuntu Branding

Dan Attwood danattwood at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 7 13:12:15 UTC 2010

there was retheming between those versions. What we're seeing now is much
more of a rebrand with the new logos and marketing materials that canonical
has put out as well as the move away from brown.

People have often moaned that ubuntu is to brown and whilst we all know that
we can retheme it any way we want the average user doesn't.

Over all I like the ubuntu theme, but I do worry that it's just to mac-ish
and the window controls being on the left is just crazy.