[Klug-general] Tech meet thank you

Daniel Ellis mail at danellis.co.uk
Mon Mar 8 20:49:07 UTC 2010

You only really need to compile the dependencies (or get them from
your package manager), the dependences are basically python and MLT
(and gtk).

OpenShot itself is written in python so if you have the dependences
you can just run it from source.

The is also a build wizard available, which will compile all the
dependencies for you, but I have not tried this yet.  The build wizard
is on the download page at
http://www.openshotvideo.com/2008/04/download.html

Dan