[Klug-general] MythTV and FreeSat

Tom Carlson twigathy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 11:51:58 UTC 2010

I would rather give away my money to the BBC than to the evil which is
Sky/Virgin. Pay montly for channels and *still* get tons of adverts?
No thanks.

That said, currently I have no TV, don't use iPlayer... and yes, TV
licencing are harassing me with nasty letters. My favourite so far was
a very "official" looking document, printed in typewriter font and
designed to look SUPER SERIOUS... I ignored it, they've not contacted
me since