[Klug-general] Linux Sound Programming

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 11:47:05 UTC 2010

Dear Karl and George
I know it's been a long time since the last 'email bashing dissecting
thread' but please don't head that way.
If you want to have a discussion and critique each others sentences
please login to your favourite IM client and find each other there.

Last time this happened a few people unsubscribed from the list and I
just don't what us to head that way again.  It's a nice Sunday morning
and it would be a shame to waste it.

Thanks

Colin
Somehow the KLUG Coordinator and mailing list admin.