[Klug-general] YUI accordion effects

Karl Buckland buckland.karl at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 22 16:22:07 UTC 2010

If you've used the code from the example and it works in the example,
then you must be doing something different.

Could you provide a link to your version? Without that I can't see
your Javascript and it could be any number of things causing the
problem. My immediate thought would be a naming class of some sort.

Karl