[Klug-general] YUI accordion effects

Dan Attwood danattwood at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 22 16:15:04 UTC 2010

Ok this might well be a long shot but here we go:

I've got a bunch of javascript that I copied from here:
http://www.lutsr.nl/yui/accordion/

It's to create an accordion menu type effect. I've got it all hooked up and
working in a page. But it only works once per page. The example shows two
menus on the page. Any additional menus I set are always open and refuse to
close.

I've stripped out the code at the start and the end of the menus and put
them into functions in order to try and keep the code a bit tidy.

I've got to use YUI as it's being built into Moodle and that's it's official
javascript library.

Anyone got any ideas?