[Klug-general] outdated linux documentation

Thomas Edward Groves teg451013 at freeuk.com
Tue Mar 23 06:31:36 UTC 2010

"have to know where to look"

I've been banging my head against that one ever since I started
programming in '71.

I think we largely agree; getting useful information is next to random.
And getting programmers to explain their code is usually hopeless.

My original comment about "a yard of Linux books" was meant ironically.
It's easier to buy books than to find reliable explanations.

Tom