[Klug-general] FLUG workshops postponed to May

Jake Rayson subs at growdigital.net
Wed Mar 31 15:22:50 UTC 2010

Hi Nathan,

Apologies for not replying sooner, you were 'unthreaded'!

> Is this a free event?
Oh yes.

> Any talks planed?
An introductory talk by myself on Linux, Free Software and FLUG
workshops.

Would be good to get other talks arranged but I'm seeing this as a dip
of the metaphorical toe in the water; I really need to up the publicity
around & about Faversham before the May workshops!

cheers, Jake

--
[~] Jake Rayson
[e] subs at growdigital.net